Members Picture Thread - The Return!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
McTavish.png

Some ten years ago @Zero had a few drawings made of the clan members, and I was honoured with this picture! It used to be my sig pic for years, but as I don't have a photo bucket or anything, I can't link it again. -And as I've always said, this is NOT me in the picture!! :cool: (I don't have mustache)

Reactions: Zero

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
View attachment 1445

Some ten years ago @Zero had a few drawings made of the clan members, and I was honoured with this picture! It used to be my sig pic for years, but as I don't have a photo bucket or anything, I can't link it again. -And as I've always said, this is NOT me in the picture!! :cool: (I don't have mustache)

I still have all the original artwork in drawings as well. Really liked those but now a little dated I guess. :)

Reactions: McTavish