Modern Warfare 2019

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
If the MW-series will really be rebooted with this launch, and if the story indeed is darkest of them all as they say, I'll consider buying it, for the single player. Anything that goes back to original Modern Warfare feeling is worth at least looking at!

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Can't be any worse than Ghosts and I still bought that pile of steaming tripe. Still playing WWII.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
It's looking quite interesting with the 64 or 100 player ground game mode or whatever the heck it's called. Now if only they would allow clan servers!

Clan servers would indeed be a miracle these days. - I'll buy the game because of the single player for sure, but will probably try also MP and get shot enough before giving it up!

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
I don't think it will be back to the days of servers we will rent but moving away from the p2p network they've been based on recently. I hope I'm wrong.

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
its a shame that the cross-play isn't just random rather than matching mixed teams so they are equal ......just wait .....now they have said dedicated servers i wonder if BF will do the same?

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
A much better game when crossplay is turned off, PS players seem to be using wireless connections, had some with pings of over 240 last night.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
So I need to create a Battle.net-account and log in to see the beta download file... oh my, yet another account and PW to be added to an endlessly growing list.

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
That's if you can connect to battle.net, I've been trying to connect all day and can't, it seems an ongoing issue. Blizzards fix is to do all the ipconfig stuff and reboot your router, which may be ok once a month but not every time you exit battle.net then spend hours trying to reconnect only to be told that after the title MW screen that you have lost connection.

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
I connected ok. im not sure about the game, it seams ok, nothing special