My 48hour gaming! Sponsor here!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hi all,

On the 4th May at 18:00 I will be starting the timer and doing 48 hours gaming... I will take 10minutes between each 1 hour to keep myself active and then on Wednesday at 18:00 I will stop.

It's for McMillian which is close to my heart because my wife suffered with Cancer 2-3 years ago and luckily was about to have it removed.

Please visit my link here to sponsor me! If I fail to hit the target I will be doubling what I've raised. This will be streamed on Twitch.tv/debugti

https://www.justgiving.com/Andy-Haylor1

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Thanks WKD, no, no i'm thinking of maybe some WoW to start with, then maybe some BF4 / GTA 5 single player

Reactions: coolcon2000

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
Really nice gesture Debug. My mom just got diagnosed with cancer last week and a type that's not even supposed to appear on the throat. I hope your find raiser goes well.

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
as soon as I get home you got a sponsor here mate. the big C is a bastid, lost my best mate to it 2yr back cancer of the optic nerve........

glad its McMillan your raising funds for, a commendable org, same with Maggies,
Cancer Research on the other hand, spend most of their charity donations on fat cats wages in the group & 5 * office blocks in canary wharf, I refuse to donate anything to those spongers.

really nice gesture, very much like morthor, my mom got diagnosed with bladder cancer, about one and a half year ago. Due to research and good assistance she's doing better now. I already donated some, regrettably, I can't give more at this point. Will pop in for a game of bf, gta, or anything I have. Good luck!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Donated, it's a worthy cause and McMillan supported my step dad in his last months last year and was there for my Mum throughout along with St Helena hospice.........

Think you should let your missus give you a makeover while your in game as well, I'd pay extra to watch that on your twitch feed!!!!

Reactions: WKD555

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
Donated, lost too many people to cancer already. I'll probably be popping on for a few games while you're doing it.

Can we also get a live webcam feed to see you doing it? :D

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Guys, thank you so much :) and yes there will hopefully be a live webcam feed... And possibly a makeover... lol

It's going to be an awesome laugh... although a bit worried.... 48 hours is allot longer than it sounds lol.

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Donated and will hopefully join you for a few hrs of BF4

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Guys, honestly you're all amazing! Currently at £220+ donations. I'll be on a couple of games but will mainly be on the TOGA TS :)

48 hours sheesh that's going to be loooong

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Good Luck dude, donated a bit more :) Will be around on ts over the weekend to cheer you on (as long as it's not all WoW :p :p)

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Donations target smashed.... no pressure!!!

Top tips... Remember to stay hydrated, eat small but about every 3 hours and consider a smoothie/protein shake to sip on for a constant stream of fuel, have good lighting, and smash out a few press ups or squats during your break, don't smash the caffeine too much or you'll crash at the end or worse... before the end.

Good luck mate, I'll be popping on when I can to give you some abuse........... I mean support!