My 48hour gaming! Sponsor here!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
If I donate extra can I close down your webcam feed? :D
I'll try to catch you on BF4 on those days!

My mom will be starting her treatments for her throat cancer next week. My parents have now moved to the mainland for it. Will be traveling there next weekend.

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
I might even throw some comedy things in the stream if we keep going!
!
£50 extra if you wear just a tutu for a considerable amount of your stream :D (bonus for any silly hats/makeup) :D

Also mojo suggests your other halfs thong...

Last edited:
Because I am not able to donate more money than I already have, I will be there to play BF4 with you, or watch you playing GTA:V-Singleplayer (to bad you are not playing MP).
I'll try to annoy/keep you awake at the following times, in between my days at my job, And hope that you want to play battlefield 4 for a bit longer those nights :)

04/05 18:00 - Battlefield 4 (with TOGA) (later in the evening)
05/05 22:30 - Battlefield 4 (with TOGA)
06/05 00:00 - GTA V (single player) (a little bit)
06/05 22:30 - Last game of BF4 with TOGA!! - Might as well smack some biatches up!

Caramoon

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 14, 2015
i'm just nipping off for something to eat but ill be back to cheer you on, currently suffering with the big C myself so big on you for fund raising.