New UT Title to be FREE!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Its still pre-alpha. That is the only map that has any static meshes. The rest are done fully in BSP and so will look totaly terrible.....for the moment.

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
I played the pre alpha. You just had to find the obscure forum post and download it. The weapons looked pretty good. The same old ones with some modifications. Coudln't test much more than that. It was months and months ago.

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
Its still pre-alpha. That is the only map that has any static meshes. The rest are done fully in BSP and so will look totaly terrible.....for the moment.

All my stuff is:D Ill have a look at it looks promising!!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
So has anyone else been playing this? Yes it's still in alpha but they are making nice progress and have just finished the map Titan Pass which is a good CTF map. I may look into setting up a server although it will have to be hosted from home as I don't think it's possible to get a proper host to use it yet.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Don't miss the chance to unlock scary Halloween Masks and play the special Halloween version of CTF-Face. Beware the Boom Broom! Grab skulls from fragged players to unlock leader hats and harvest pumpkins to unlock the Pumpkin Fiend mask. Halloween items only available for a limited time, but if you unlock the Pumpkin Fiend mask, it's yours to keep!

ImageProxy.jpg