NEWS - Seasons Greetings

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
xmas.jpg

Member or friend, wherever you are and whatever you're doing this Christmas holiday, the staff would like to wish you all the best and thank you for supporting TOGA this past year.

Stay merry :cheers: and see you online when you get the chance!

As part of the ongoing services I provide here I would also like to provide a safety warning, I have it on good authority that a large man, dressed in a red suit and with a beard spends this holiday breaking in to peoples homes and then empties his sack under your tree.... Be safe, put the fire on full, set the family dog to kill mode and lock the doors!

Just to keep you informed and up to date, here's something from @Quic for BF1.. The new DLC revealed...

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Cheers matty and a merry humbug to you to have a good 1 :cheers:

waffey73

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 15, 2015
Norfolk
Thanks Matty, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL :)
Also may the People both friends and foe and all colors and creeds have a very peaceful Christmas.
May all Service Personnel be at Peace either with themselves or with their Family and please let all the world be at Peace for a short while.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Nice post again Matty. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody :)

Purrdey

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 9, 2016
Nice post and a Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good one!

Achilles_nl

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 30, 2015
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Merry Christmas everyone. Most wonderful time of the year right? Full week off for me so not even Christmas yet and I already have a great 'gift' to myself to look forward too :D

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Merry xmas to you also hope the gift is what your expecting ;)
Im waiting for the sales at scan before buying my new toy hopefully get more bang for buck

millomite

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 27, 2015
North
Hope everyone has a great Xmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
Merry Christmas one and all. Hope everyone has a good time if they are off work, dont get too rat assed, eat loads of turkey, chuck the sprouts in the bin, terrorise the wife and kids by running after them with the turkeys neck pretending its an Alien baby hatchling and try to get rid of the in-laws before they fall asleep.

I havent celebrated New Year since my father passed away on it some years ago, but I hope everyone of my friends here has a good time and a safe one.