Not again!? It's DeBuG's 48 hour charity game!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
That's right, its that time of the year, when DeBuG doesn't sleep for 48 hours...

Last year I raised an amazing £1000 in total, £600 through justgiving and the rest through work.

So my plan on the 29th of this month at 18:30 is to start streaming and gaming for 48 hours... You have no idea how much this fries my head up. I want you guys to join me this year through the streaming, as I will be playing Battlefield 4 quite a lot .. It will be streamed as I said so please keep language to a minimum :)

Why do I do this madness you ask? Well a while back my wife was diagnosed with cancer, and thankfully it was caught in the early stages and sorted. It really shows how far we've advanced and I want to give back whatever I can.

So join the fun and watch me on twitch and give me a hand on teamspeak!

To donate please visit the link below, it can be done through paypal or whichever method you wish. And ALL money goes to charity.

Thank you!

https://www.justgiving.com/Andy-Haylor2

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Think I will join you in most of this as my dad lost his battle with cancer in March and the weekend of the 29th he would of been 80

Last edited:

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Donated and I'm sure you'll make your 48 hours this time around.... But just in case, there's a box of tampons in the post, should help when your fanny starts to hurt!!!!!

My mom is still surviving after she was diagnosed with cancer several years ago. The same with her sisters breastcancer. My Grandpa lost the battle before I was born. I WILL be there to support you as much as I can, and keep you awake (I'll do a better job than last year! I promise!). Maybe even donate a bit :)

Great initiative!

PS: Can an admin Sticky this for the coming week?

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Think I will join you in most of this as my dad lost his battle with cancer in March and the weekend of the 29th he would of been 80

Dude, i'm going to smash this 48 hour for you!

Just an update all.. The streaming gear is getting there, however some of the newer games now are buggers etc and i'm starting to stress test it this week!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
It's all sorted now :) god help me! It's going to be fun!

Who else is going to join the fun with me this year?

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Big thanks for the donations guys! As usual such kindness from everyone online... I'm sure it's just because you want to see me shattered by day 2 lol

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Haha I dunno... I guess its because I let myself and others down last year doing 37 hours and conking out... THIS YEAR NO!

Reactions: six-shooter
Haha I dunno... I guess its because I let myself and others down last year doing 37 hours and conking out... THIS YEAR NO!
You didn't let us down :) It was still a great success!

1180204466575117201.png

Last edited:

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Just use the knowledge from last year and you'll be fine dude, I'll try and get on as much as I can to keep you awake.

Avoid those energy drinks like the plague!!!

Reactions: six-shooter

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
£672.71 raised so far :) thank you all :)

Just a little heads up if I'm not in the TOGA TS i'm in the RWB one IP is 85.236.100.85:20747