Oh yes BATTLEFIELD 2

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
I have this 1.5 patch :)

and I have the Forgotten Hope patches

and now I have the Project reality patches too.

Sharky

New User
Aug 9, 2010
Flyin choppers on BF2 is easy!!! Much easier then BC2!!!

On another note: If you install both Forgotten Hope and Project Reality, do you get different execution files for em so that you can still play the origional game if you'd like and switch to one of these mods if you want to? Reason i ask is that in the old days it messed up the origional game :(

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
i dont think so sharky,

come on TS bud and ask steph

we are playing some original BF2 tonight yey

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
I couldn't get the FH2 mod to work from the exe as I have the steam version, so I have to boot into BF2 then go to community and load the mod from there, I've also had to copy the shader zip file from my FH2 folder into my BF2 folder...its a bit of an arseache but it works ok. Without the FH2 shader zip when you zoom into iron sights you get black and white screen with loads of flickering.

A

ATestUser72

The BF2 server is on normal BF2 un till everyone who has BF2 has downloaded the mods, once I get the "Yes I have the mods" from each of you I will then flick the server on to FH2, but un till then to make it fair for those with slow connections it is on normal BF2 ;)

A

ATestUser72

I would not worry about Project Reality as we cannot run a server on it as the server files are not open to download at the moment, you have to apply for a licence and their application system is offline undergoing a revamp or something.

Sharky

New User
Aug 9, 2010
But FH crashes too :(

EDIT: and so does the normal game since i installed both these addons!

A

ATestUser72

Ok what to do is reinstall the 1.5 patch, I had to do that for mine. Try that and see if that doesn't fix the issue drop a post in the tech center part of the forum with you comps full specs and the exact problem, as in does the game crash as soon as you click BF2.exe and so on, then we can go from there ;)