Playing Without FEAR

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
New movie , ive spent a fair bit of time editing this one , I really hope you enjoy it, its taken a lot of patience to get it looking how I wanted it to, I hope you enjoy

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
Really nice editing! This was all with Sony Vegas? Must have taken a shitload of time. Loved the tank bit.

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
Its a remix I found, ive always wanted to try and do a vid with that tune but its always proved hard to do, I think this remix version helped, the second tune is something I found a few weeks back, it was posted by the Chemical Brothers who were giving it some promotion , I think they helped produce it.

Glad you enjoyed the vid, its taken a few weeks to do :bored: so its always nice to see people appreciate it.

*** sorry must have posted same time Drungly , yeah pretty much all Vegas and like you say took a fair bit of time, I quite enjoy learning new stuff with it, think I shall start using a few other programs as well, Lukes wanting me to make him one now :S