Portal 2 Takes a Hammering.....

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!
S

Swifty_Capone

It would seem that Portal 2 is taking a bit of a beasting from various review sites...Bit of an overview from Eurogamer - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-19-portal-2-metacritic-user-score-pounded

This is not a console port.....Well, if it is not a console port, why does it say this during a save point....on the PC version :blink::x

"Please don't turn off your console"

Not to mention DLC on day 1 and the bullshit unlock Portal 2 early with the potato sack of games (although some were quite decent indie games!)

PC gaming......Are we a dying breed......:cry:

NePa5

New User
Jul 5, 2010
Leeds, UK
Yep,we are the dying breed,Until the release of BF3,when hopefully(if DICE stuck to their guns)it all becomes clear that the consoles can not keep up(WE have all known this,but most devs dont)

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Yep,we are the dying breed,Until the release of BF3,when hopefully(if DICE stuck to their guns)it all becomes clear that the consoles can not keep up(WE have all known this,but most devs dont)

DICE are NOT PC friendly. No mod tools = a very limited shelf life. No public server files, and one of the worst patchers of games on the planet. I have no doubt the game will be good, but we need games that have 3, 4, or 5 years of life in them imo (talking from a clan point of view). If DICE were to release mod tools (which that are not), BF3 could possibly one of the all time best and longest played FPS games.

RO2 FTW.

shame about Portal 2, was gonna look at that, but not after what Swifty posted lol

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
its all about heros of stalingrad guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing"....:D...But. If for some reason it doesn't deliver, I give up and find something new like collecting rocks or matchboxes or whatever.

S

Swifty_Capone

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing"....:D...But. If for some reason it doesn't deliver, I give up and find something new like collecting rocks or matchboxes or whatever.

Belly button fluff collecting.......:D