Quick Match and PlayerStart Count

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
We are having an issue where by the server isn't appearing to get 'Quick Match' traffic even though the server is fully stock.

I have a ticket in with GamingDeluxe, but for the moment, I have set 'roundStartPlayerCount' to 2 on both servers so you can at least get going instead of 'waiting for n players to join stuff.

Please give it a go and see if it works.

The guy at GamingDeluxe has the same setting and is still managing to get Quick Match players.!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
It really should not matter what time it is on release day.

I am happy to reinstall server if you want? Or maybe I should wait until I get back from work...

Tinhead_Ausf_B

New User
Jun 20, 2011
Hamburg, Germany
Well, I take it as good news that we don't have to hang around with 7 people anymore and can at least run around doing something.
I'm sure the other issue will be resolved soon.
I'll still look if I find a hint to what it might be.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
OK - I have completely reinstalled the server and restarted it.

I haven't changed anything - I have even left the default map rotation alone (just incase), so each CQ map will run 2 rounds.

This also means that the server will require 8 players, although if 'quick match' now starts to work, the server "should" fill up.

Please note that you will need to filter and favourite this server again as the servers id will have changed.

Please give it a go and report back pls.