serious question

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

warlock359

New User
May 14, 2012
portsmouth uk
this is a serious question regards karkand , last night there were several players in the out of bounds part of the map behind the suburbs flag, are we going to allow this glitch to be used or not as i kept trying to get the players names but kept getting killed before i could, there were several players at different times?

massvgorilla

New User
Nov 20, 2011
East London
personally don't believe there is a significant advantage to this area as i've killed plenty both on my way up and down from this area. i've not bothered to enforce it.

Cwazy Wabbit

New User
Feb 5, 2012
Dewsbury. West Yorkshire.
I personally wouldn't enforce it. Its not a major issue and doesn't give any real advantages to the players using it, in-fact i think it helps your score as you are more or less certain to find a couple of guys up there! :stabby:

Vendecca

Banned
Mar 3, 2012
Southport.UK
If ever I'm in that area I'll always go check it out to see if anyone is hiding there,as Wabbit says you can earn a few good kills.There's plenty more places in Karkand to worry about Warlock that aren't as easy to get to people that are in them.Tis only a game at the end of the day so don't let it bug ya mate ;)

Yeh Jump that's the place

JumpMaster

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 17, 2012
Holon, Israel
I don't see this as a glitch since it is always accessible and you don't need any tricks or "special" assistance to get there. Am I wrong?

I don't see how this is out of bounds.

Kello

New User
Aug 29, 2011
as far as i'm concerned its not a glitch... as anyone can get up there at any time, to be considered a glitch ala G/Bazz roof above A, there needs to be a window of opportunity to get there, then no one else can get up, hence gaining an advantage ;)

Vendecca

Banned
Mar 3, 2012
Southport.UK
I don't see this as a glitch since it is always accessible and you don't need any tricks or "special" assistance to get there. Am I wrong?

I don't see how this is out of bounds.
Yeh mate it's no glitch the mini map says it's out of bounds but the game does not and as you and Kello have both said,if it's accessible to all parties throughout the whole game then it ain't no glitch.

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Didn't they extend the OOB area in the last patch? Pretty sure they did, maybe they just forgot about updating the map.