Server map request

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

krushaaa

New User
Sep 15, 2010
Hello Guys,

I joined your server to day with the pleased surprise that you changed it to inf-only. But quite frankly IMHO the best inf maps are missing, yes you can guess "METRO".
Just joking however I would really like to see classics like karkand64 or sharqi there though I do think that sharqi is a long way running if murican.
I suppose that any assault conquest would actually do but ohh well...

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
I have added shargi to the vote
its only inf only when less than 10 players are on at the start of the map

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
Like i said practice "Grand Bazaar ";)
I dont get your point
There are 9 maps on the main rotation all up for vote
there are 3 maps in the inf only starter rotation as they are the most popular but if the server fills you ony play 1 of them before it switches to the main one again

Madshepherd

New User
Sep 3, 2012
a wild and windy place
Hi Weston

I was been slightly facetious and i apologize for that (sorry lads :th_hug: )

but all i was trying to point out is that support for larger maps is not very strong.

i think the views for this post is now 64 , you and i are the only contributors .

That lack of contributors may suggest that there is not be the support out there with the current regular players for the larger classic maps that the lads were after.

But other viewers of the post may draw a different conclusion

Pleased Karkand back up there i can play that all night :)

krushaaa

New User
Sep 15, 2010
well you can add the small ones I do not care just the classics is all I request. It would still be nice I remember the old good bf2 days with karki inf only 64 players. And by the way bazar is not that great even the new karki sucks compared to original. But that is my opinion, hope to offend no one.

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
I will add metro to both rotations and see