Servers Ordered

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
You already know that the 32 slot BF3 server was ordered, well after a discussion this evening, we have also decided to run a 64 slot conquest server as a trial for the first month :)

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
You already know that the 32 slot BF3 server was ordered, well after a discussion this evening, we have also decided to run a 64 slot conquest server as a trial for the first month :)

That's excelente, jefe! Let's hope that these servers don't become as popular as RO2 server though, to get some occasional gametime lol :D:D (Just kidding...or am I? hmmm...)

Tinhead_Ausf_B

New User
Jun 20, 2011
Hamburg, Germany
How awesome is that? :D I can play my favourite game mode on a TOGA server! :) Judging by the success that is the quality TOGA RO2 server, people will probably flock to that one as well, making it harder to switch it off after a month... ;)

Kello

New User
Aug 29, 2011
good stuff!! looking forward to the beta of this now, hopefully it will be released after the london expo some of you guys are going to.