Splinter Cell: Conviction

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

kayno

New User
Jan 17, 2010
Splinter Cell: Conviction is released in a few days time I believe and wondered if anyone was interested in it or going to purchase it. I have always been a fan of the Splinter Cell games but had a bit of difficulty getting Double Agent to work. It often crashed at a certain point which made it very difficult to get into as well as know where this next one kicks off. Thoughts?

Here's the trailer incase you aren't familiar, have also included a gameplay vid so you can check out what it really looks like:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tg7n6idTg[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZcWdyJUZw[/video]

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Hi kayno!

Check this link, I started a related thread in a wrong forum (general chit chat) a couple of days ago and it got buried in there, lol.

Cheers, McTavish
<

My link

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Oh, I could have just as well written also here that this is one game that I could do the single player, when I'm not in BC2 and wish something else for a change. Stalking and silent killing was exciting, it was something new, when these first Splinter Cell games were released, including Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory. The new one looks interesting, It's a bit closer to Jack Bauer or Jason Bourne than Sam Fisher, they say, which sounds interesting as well.

Cheers, McTavish
<

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Have been reading up on this game and it appears its multiplayer is only for 2 v 2! Wow, real mp that is
<

Shan't be wasting my cash on this then.....
<