Squad Game (Steam)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Heriophant

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 23, 2016
Boston, Lincs
Anyone own this game? I been playing last few days and its a nice feet to the ground tactical shooter, Cross between Arma and battlefield with bit of base building games tend to last around an hour and are very teamplay focused game 9 player squads and upto 9 squads in a team will post some game-play once I work out a good FRAPS type thing for recordings.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I bought this game a while ago. I have played it only a few times. And wasn't very impressed tbh. But that was mainly because I was playing alone. In the meantime the game did see some updates (like vehicles etc). So I might try it again sometime.

Heriophant

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 23, 2016
Boston, Lincs
Yeah would be good to get a full squad of people you know but I'm having fun even with randoms I heard bad things about community but they have been really nice to me so I dunno lol

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
you should have gotten it last week, when it was discounted because of the sale ;-)
We were playing this the other day, although it was confusing. But I think this can be fun if you play with a squadleader who knows what he is doing.

Crispy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 13, 2016
yep im really getting into it. I think we all need a new game, I personally am sick of pubg and as much as I like bf4 nobody is really playing it.