Star Citizen (Kickstarter project)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
I bought wing commander 1-4 plus privateer from gog a week or so ago...will be investing in this over Elite since at least Mr Roberts has some idea of what he wants to produce where as Mr Braben does not.

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Ive pledged money couple weeks back. Gonna be soooooo epic! CR can do no wrong in my eyes!

Wing Commander 1 was the sole reason i beefed up my amiga A1200. Loved every release in the WC series inc freelancer!

Brownie-UK7

New User
Sep 11, 2012
Vienna
this looks like it could be real special.

I pimped out my Amiga 600 with 1 full extra megabyte of RAM for Wing Commander. Man, that thing was singing with that beefy upgrade and I could then see the hand controlling the stick move in the cockpit! It was like I was really there!

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
this looks like it could be real special.

I pimped out my Amiga 600 with 1 full extra megabyte of RAM for Wing Commander. Man, that thing was singing with that beefy upgrade and I could then see the hand controlling the stick move in the cockpit! It was like I was really there!
heheh I can beat that, I was "insert option here" (*crazy, stupid, loyal) to buy a Blizzard 060 Accel board with a 16Mb SIMM just to play WC1 at its best....the SIM itself cost me almost £150!
I miss the Amiga and its simple drop the libs into the lib folder and play! Man the money i spent upgrading that beast, external PC style PSU, squirrel PCMIA adapter and 2x SCSI Toshiba CDROM, 25MB internal HDD also hehe and a Philips MK8833MKII RGB Monitor :p I recently had a clea rout and found my hardly used CD32 console, sold it on ebay for £90 :p (with FMV module) couldnt bear to sell the 1200 though.

Brownie-UK7

New User
Sep 11, 2012
Vienna
heheh I can beat that, I was "insert option here" (*crazy, stupid, loyal) to buy a Blizzard 060 Accel board with a 16Mb SIMM just to play WC1 at its best....the SIM itself cost me almost £150!
I miss the Amiga and its simple drop the libs into the lib folder and play! Man the money i spent upgrading that beast, external PC style PSU, squirrel PCMIA adapter and 2x SCSI Toshiba CDROM, 25MB internal HDD also hehe and a Philips MK8833MKII RGB Monitor :p I recently had a clea rout and found my hardly used CD32 console, sold it on ebay for £90 :p (with FMV module) couldnt bear to sell the 1200 though.

wow, the CD32!! That thing ran on laser beams reading a compact disc that had rainbows on the bottom side!! Far too futuristic for my blood! If it doesn't make a loud clunking sound moving gracefully into a repetitive ticking sound whilst loading I didn't trust such witchcraft.

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Looks incredible, i'll definitely be buying into this!

GrieferGrundyy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 12, 2014
Everything I've seen about this game is epic. Can't wait for it... PC Upgrade when I see those specs me thinks!! :p

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
Can't see the spec requirements for it anywhere tho, does anyone know what they are?