Test servers and Patch 1.0!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

dAVEUS

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sweden
So, we had some time during the 14/11 - 15/11 to test out the new vaulting system, new veichle mechanics and ballistic changes for weapons.

I haven't played it myself, though I've been watching streamers as Shroud and more to see some gameplay.
They also changed the weapon FOV in FPP. (But most of you guys wont notice that either way! ;) *WINK*)

Here's a link for the 1.0 Patch notes.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/

Here's a link with gameplay.

My thoughts on this, is that now, without crouch/jump there will be an more even style of gameplay. Since everyone can jump inside/thrue windows without some big effort in learning C/Jump.
Other than that I'm really excited for the new patch. What do you guys think?

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I haven't tried it myself, but it looks very promising. Looking forward to the actual release.
Hopefully with a new map as well :)

dAVEUS

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sweden
I haven't tried it myself, but it looks very promising. Looking forward to the actual release.
Hopefully with a new map as well :)
The map will probably be released when the actual game is. Atleast what Ive heard.

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk