The BF4 Clip Thread

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Should try a new Pistol at some point to unlock some more shizzel, but I simply love the scoped magnum too much, like having a mini sniper rifle on standby!

Reactions: six-shooter
Currently rendering a video of a cheater we caught the other night.. May take some time..

CJZIWnvXAAAksza.jpg:large
whats software do you use?

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
I use Sony Vegas 13.. It's not the easiest thing in the world to use, but you get good great quality video from it!
Same one I used. Feels a lot easier than After Effects or Premiere for me. And I've had training on both of those.

LaidbackNL

New User
Usually the SMAW, since it's trajectory is a bit flatter. The RPG7 is said to hit a bit harder, but it also has dusting problems, as well as the SMAW. So my choice atm is still the SMAW. And as you can see i'm starting to get rather accustomed to it's features :)

Oh and err.. "therapeutic"?? Ok, in what sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: six-shooter