The BF4 Clip Thread

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Some very nice shots Laidback, it's so satisfying to kill those helicopters with a rpg/smaw/sraw :)

LaidbackNL

New User
Thanks man.
It is indeed very satisfying to shoot them down. It's just a bit of a lottery though. Will they explode and kill the vehicle and everyone in it, at once or will it just be a (critical) hit and continue to fly on...
Also, as you can see with some shots, on screen the hit wasn't exactly a direct one. Some shots seem to be a miss, but the game registers it as a hit nevertheless..?
I guess that's the elusive miracle they call 'BF4 netcode' or whatever.
Anyway, i will continue to try and bring down those pesky air vehicles. Although it is a bit hit and miss (literally) with a lot of 'guestimating', the thrill of actually hitting the long distance shots never gets old :)

Reactions: ShadowFax75

LaidbackNL

New User
No editing yet, but some raw footage for you from last night

Ok I definitely need to work on my target switching..or snapping rather. My muscle memory is pretty bad. And I already know I usually pick the wrong enemy to shoot first. You know the one who had his back towards you and didnt know your presence in the first place :zombie.gif:
I'm usually like "ooh ooh enemy! Must fire weapon! Naow ! Duh "

Caramoon

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 14, 2015
I will have to start running the old nvidia recording, on my screen Debug had just come around the corner and i popped the c4 while crouched at the opposite end of the container.

After debug launched himself into the air in a thousand pieces i then got up and ran off.