The Dreaded New Years Resolutions!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
So come on then, Im sure plenty of people have already got some news years resolutions sorted and possibly already broken!

Mine are pretty much the same as last year:

• Keep myself lean and fit
  • Stay 100% alcohol free

New Ones:

• Get back playing cricket
  • Get out more (only went out twice last year lol)
  • Go to the World Superbikes in Monza
  • Go to the MotoGP in Mugello
  • Be more careful and sensible with money :bored:

What are yours?

ShadowWolf

Reg User
Aug 1, 2010
Essex, UK
www.facebook.com
Mine are

To get round to re-decorating the boys bedroom.

Sell some of the military equipment that is cluttering up the house, such as the two 120mm Mobat anti-tank shell transport containers that serve no purpose but to collect dust. Got to find the right person to buy them, like someone who owns a Mobat 120mm anti-tank gun

50655.jpg

not mine, just thought I'd post it in case any one knows any friend or relative with one of these?

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I didn't make any promises or resolutions, but it's never too late, is it? So I quickly thought what I would have promised:

- Become a better man.
- Grow as a human being.
- Take out the garbage more often.

On second thought, forget about that third promise...

Bodhi

Reg User
Mar 20, 2010
Sweden
www.evangelyn.com
I didn't make any promises or resolutions, but it's never too late, is it? So I quickly thought what I would have promised:

- Become a better man.
- Grow as a human being.
- Take out the garbage more often.

On second thought, forget about that third promise...

I never make new year resolutions, but if I did, those would be mine too, including the last one...

Pretty good life sentiments those three, I feel a Post-It coming up on the door of my fridge :lol: