The GTAV Clip thread

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

coolcon2000

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 15, 2014
connerclutsom3d.wordpress.com
We have a BF4 one, why not for GTAV?

Post your GTAV clips, either recorded using capture software (Shadowplay, Etc) or post the clips that you can make using the GTAV video editor (Don't ask me how, I do not have it) to show off your movies that you make (car chases, gun fights, etc).

Also, if you would like to, post if you would be twitch streaming and at what times. You could also post Twitch Highlights if you so desire.

I wanna see what I am missing ;)

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
it's surprising how pretty it does look on low to mid end rigs. My rig is well out of date except for 16gig of ram and 2 gig g-card and it runs smooth as silk.

Reactions: coolcon2000

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
me attempting to learn to fly a chopper, enjoy :p

that's all done with a core i7 2600k, 8Gb ram and a 660ti 3gb happily sitting at vhigh doing 60fps@1080p thank you gf experience!

:excited: :10:
Were you drunk while piloting Mando? :cheers:

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
I've exported a sunset cycle just standing up the hills sonwhere, man the living world ingame is on a new level, ive watched swallows swoop at sunset and glowflies buzz about when your still.

Its up there with the jawdroppyness the first time you started hl2.

Last edited: