The Thread of Awesome Randomness

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
Post something random, share it with your mates or get it off your chest.. But be nice!

I'm eating KFC :D

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
I was tired & pissed off with work this morning so I got up late (about 6am), called in to work, left an answerphone message saying my blood glucose reading was low so I would be late in then had a nice relaxing brekkie :), got stuck in traffic for an hour getting into High Wycombe, decided to stop of at Slagsda's for a Sausage & Egg McMuffin & then sat in the car reading my book for a bit, then drove in to the office where I got loads of sympathy at about 10.30am :)

Funnily enough, I feel quite chipper right now!

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
I was tired & pissed off with work this morning so I got up late (about 6am), called in to work, left an answerphone message saying my blood glucose reading was low so I would be late in then had a nice relaxing brekkie :), got stuck in traffic for an hour getting into High Wycombe, decided to stop of at Slagsda's for a Sausage & Egg McMuffin & then sat in the car reading my book for a bit, then drove in to the office where I got loads of sympathy at about 10.30am :)

Funnily enough, I feel quite chipper right now!
was a big mcmuffin fan but tbh ive gone off em, prefer the sausage n egg bagel, yummy!

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Breakfast wrap for me.. They're the best breakfast from McD's :D
I try not to go breakfast time, I go via greggs for a large latte for drive to work and save myself for bacon butty work style at 10am in our canteen, haggis/b pudding topping wi a tattie scone n tommy sauce.....heaven in a scots morning roll! :p

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Breakfast wrap, now over the original muffin.

Random awesomeness - I have just lit an orange splash scented candle...it's very zesty, I just thought you should know.

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
I try not to go breakfast time, I go via greggs for a large latte for drive to work and save myself for bacon butty work style at 10am in our canteen, haggis/b pudding topping wi a tattie scone n tommy sauce.....heaven in a scots morning roll! :p

Tattie scones! Breakfast's Yorkshire puddings! Love those :D

Breakfast wrap, now over the original muffin.

Random awesomeness - I have just lit an orange splash scented candle...it's very zesty, I just thought you should know.

Orange splash sounds like a standy-upper with a hangover when you're all dehydrated! PMSL

Reactions: XharKhan

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Mon - Fri
Breakfast = Eggs before gym @ 0650 or protein bar if I'm in a rush!
Snack = Protein shake
Lunch = Chicken/fish/lean meat salad
Snack = Protein shake
Dinner = Chicken/fish/meat and veg
Snack - Yoghurt or jelly (sugar free of course)

Sat - Sun
Breakfast - Bacon, sausage, egg, hash browns, mushrooms, black pudding, beans, tomatoes, crusty bread,
Between - Whatever I damn well feel like
Dinner - Fat boys ordered from a take away menu of sat in a pub
Snack - Kebab on way home or something else to clog those arteries!

Not sure where the stumbling block is in my diet???????

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
Is this thread random or just food oriented?

Just found out that the new Android tester we hired used to test Battlefield 3 for EA. He actually plays games, a lot of them. It's quite refreshing to find a co-worker that plays PC games. In an IT company with 250 people, no one else plays.

Reactions: ftpdoug

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
It's all about the random dude! Think food just stuck to start off with lol..

Woo, you need to get him on here now! ;)

My bit of randomness today.. I'm playing BF:H with Visceral devs tonight.. Many questions will be asked and dog tags will be snaffled from behind! :D

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Random things pop into my head when I daydream, todays was this sketch! :p

Genuis! Back when he was proper funny, now hes just a twat.

Who be the lighty square man?

and while we are at it :D

Reactions: ftpdoug

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
"I'm a placentae paintballin' muthaf**a! Hee hee! Cha'moane" Brilliant :D

My randomness, fungus has started growing on my arm! I've called it Garry. And Garry is stopping me from getting surgery which has had to be postponed already.. Yippee! \o/

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Binary... You have prompted my to write about a post about Urinal Etiquette!!!

All us men know the drill...... there's 3 vacant urinals.... you go left or you go right... You simply do not go middle!

If left is taken, you go right and vice versa. If both are taken you snuggle in the middle, under no circumstances if only the middle is available do you go to the cubical...!

Now there's this guy at work who I now refer to as the toilet pirate! He's well over 6 feet tall, has a pony tail and always wears a flowery waistcoat and a hat! He adopts a wide stance and has wandering eyes...

Every time he uses the middle.. if you're right he goes middle, if you're left he goes middle.... he gets way too close and crosses the line of etiquette and personal space expected when draining the main vein!

You probably think it's just because he's a big guy.... NO NO NO... he's just strange.... this advances beyond the urinal.. when it comes to wash ones hands after urinating awkwardly he goes to the middle sink... then always uses the hand dryer closer to you at the left or right sink!!!

Damn you invasive toilet pirate! Arrrghhh!

/RANT

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
Most guys at my office don't even wash their hands. The ones that do, they do this "wet the 2 fingers that touched my penis" thing, no soap, no drying, straight for the door. Disgusting.

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Most guys at my office don't even wash their hands. The ones that do, they do this "wet the 2 fingers that touched my penis" thing, no soap, no drying, straight for the door. Disgusting.

That used to be where I worked too, I always washed (properly) and had a tube of hand sanitiser when i got back to my desk after touching the door handle on exit if the shitter...

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
We work in a pharma env and you wouldnt believe so many who dont after, they deffo should know better on 2 levels.
shit we got specific washroom basins for going in or out the gmp area to boot! We talking blue noddy suits! I look particularly funny in my eca suit n facemask n hairnet.

A negative pressure env totally controlled dehydrates ye to fook peeing broon tea rest of day lol

Tomas

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 3, 2013
51° 21' 35'' N 5° 26' 6" E
3815d7be_5ec18ef507.gif

3815d7be_50037aa508.gif

3815d7be_BB6X20v.gif

3815d7be_mulher_tomando_cerveja.gif

3815d7be_tI5uz4j___Imgur.gif

3815d7be_tqol8fs.gif

3815d7be_v7fiyaA___Imgur.gif