TOGA NEWS UPDATE

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
bf45.jpg

So looks like I missed the end of March news post so here's an update on going down in TOGA town:

CLAN

A welcome to our new members since the last news post @Hell-Uk-One , @Purrdey , @Helmit and last but not least @Omerta13 we hope you're all settling in well!

Good luck the current applicants and if you're new and thinking about submitting an app, stop thinking about it and get it done!

ROSTER
No changes to the roster or staff at this time, business as usual for us.

TOGA BF4 SERVER -
Nothing new in Battlefield 4, the server is surviving well as BF4 starts to reduce in player numbers. On the plus side that means plenty of new people are turning up as our server is populated quite consistently.

Rainbow 6 Siege -
Clan members are still playing this and there's some more DLC revealed this weekend that will be released the week of 09 May and named 'Operation Dust Line'. A middle East based map with new Operators thrown in as well. ATwo more 'season DLC's' are expected after that so plenty of new stuff to come.

The Division -
Again there are plenty of clan members playing this, some more than others. I don't know much about the game but I understand that while popular there have been a lot of issues which Ubisoft are both recifying and compensating for, but I'm sure someone else will give the details on what those issues and compensations are.

Project Cars

Quite a lot of clan members play this and I still keep promising Supa I'll jump in at some point, the game is popular and cheap so don;t know why I haven't already... maybe because I subconsciously know that I'll be buying new seats, steering wheels, pedals etc! Not that you need it but the I rearely buy any computer gear because I 'need' it!

That's all for now, a reminder to the clan and friends... if you have anything news worthy then send me a pm and I'll post it in a news thread!

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015

Project Cars

Quite a lot of clan members play this and I still keep promising Supa I'll jump in at some point, the game is popular and cheap so don;t know why I haven't already... maybe because I subconsciously know that I'll be buying new seats, steering wheels, pedals etc! ...

Get on it! easily one of the best Sims out there but not an insane learning curve!

Last edited:
Reactions: visual3x

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
If you get Cars, there's no stopping. It starts with getting a controller to be able to play, next is a wheel and pedals. Before you know, you've bought a complete racing sim!