1. Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  2. If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

TOGA - News Update

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by MattyD, Jun 9, 2015.

1. MattyD

MattyD
    Expand Collapse
    BF4 Captain
    Staff Member Tactician Server Admin TOGA Member News Reporter

[​IMG]

Here's an update on the ins and outs of what's going down in TOGA town...

CLAN

Members

A big welcome to new clan members:
    @Brian Scouse Herbert - Probably my fault he's here, after I left the Army I think the thought of never being able to work for me again left him distraught so he has switched to cyber stalking!! Welcome Scouse!
    @jovialgiant - Making sure the clans average age remains within Old Git eligibility, welcome Neil!
    @Jan Makar - J_Macca84 - Straight from the Midlands and real name Jan.... Strange I have no witty or sarcy remarks to make, but you're still welcome all the same!​

Legless Update - I was asked in the last news post if there was an update to the outcome of the Legless fund??? The answer is yes, the clan kindly donated £250 of their hard earned pensions to McMillan Cancer Support... thanks to all who donated in his name. Full details here.

@DeBuGti - Okay so it's been a while but I never provided an update.... despite being a bit of a plonker DeBug managed to raise over £600 for McMillan from his 48 hour gaming session, well done mate and well done to all those who donated!

FORUMS

Threads of Interest - There is obviously loads of threads on our forums but you don't always see them all, here are a few threads that may be of interest to you if you haven't seen them already..

The thread of Awesome Randomness - So we don't get a huge number of threads from non clan members, but in this case we want him to keep donating so let's help @ftpdoug feel extra special and important by posting complete random shizzle!! Just joking mate, good to see you active on our forums! LINK

Pretty Pics - Seems some members of the clan like to show off and post pics of where they live, jammy gits! Seriously though some nice pics.. LINK and LINK

GAMES

Battlefield 4 - Not much to report on the Battlefield at present.

The last patch was released without a hitchbut it did make a big change to the mechanism of the game, different weapon actions for example. Some things good some not so great but that's all down to opinion!

Still waiting out for details on the next DLC, could do with something to keep the game fresh!

There really isn't much news for BF4, even the normal blogs are quiet, so in the meantime here's one of my favourite Battlefield Friends episodes..

GTA V - As per my last post... I don't play it... I don't know anything about it!!!!! If you'd like me to post something in the news about GTA V then send me the info!!

OOOOOOohh Newsflash!!!

Battlefield Hardline - For anyone still playing it, there's some new DLC 'Criminal Activity' released for Premium Member this month.. .

HERE ENDETH THE NEWS!!

#1 MattyD, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. TommyJay

TommyJay
    Expand Collapse
    Server Admin
    Server Admin TOGA Member

Nice newspost as always Matty :)

Just wondering, has anyone seen Matty on GTA lately?

ShadowFax75 and MattyD like this.