TOGA News Update

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
bf46.jpg

It's that time again so here's an update on TOGA and games!

CLAN

Members

A big welcome to new clan members @Loki & @daisy - Welcome to the clan!

Lots of applications in at the moment so good luck to all.

Roster

No changes to the roster.

FORUMS

Threads of Interest - There is obviously loads of threads on our forums but you don't always see them all, here are a few threads that may be of interest to you if you haven't seen them already..

Rate the last film you watched - A popular thread that has slowed down recently, maybe because there isn't much worth watching at the moment but it's for all films, not just the new ones so if you've watched something good, tell us so we can watch it as well, if it was rubbish, tell us so we can save the time and get some extra gaming in! Looking for something to watch? have a look through the thread: LINK

Marketplace - Thought I'd give this section a mention as it used to be quite popular but has been quiet for a while. Upgrading? selling? buying? If you want to save on eBay fees etc then consider selling your stuff from trusted clan members, but I do recommend avoiding purchasing anything from our Scouse members, unless you want a call from the Fuzz!

GAMES

Battlefield 4 - Well we're still waiting for release info on what will be the final DLC with some classic maps, I think we could do with something new just to keep it fresh enough to last until Battlefront, at least for me anyway!

Small Server - So the clan has brought back a 2nd server and it's being used primarily for inter clan matches which are going down very well for both a bit of fun and developing better squad/team play. If you haven't been involved yet then watch out for @DeBuGti posts with info on times for matches.

GTA V - errrm, please refer to my previous news post!!!!!

Battlefield Hardline - MEH!

Apparently some people are playing some crazy dinosaur taming type game, I have no interest or info on this so ask the members wasting their time on this shizzle!!!

Star Wars Battlefront

So some clan members were lucky enough to get access to the Closed Alpha release and the feedback is mixed but generally good. I can't give you my opinion as I didn't have the chance to play it, luckily for our members who adhered to the NDA they still have their Origin accounts intact, unlike a lot of other people!!

There's still plenty of videos of gameplay around that haven't been taken down if you look..

NOTHING FURTHER TO REPORT!

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
"crazy dinosaur taming type game"

You mean the awesomeness that is ARK: Survival Evolved? :D 7 of us on there if people want to come join us give me or cara a shout :D

Think Minecraft meets DayZ meets Jurrasic Park. oh and did anyone mention it has DINOSAURS!!!!! :D

Reactions: ShadowFax75

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
"crazy dinosaur taming type game"

You mean the awesomeness that is ARK: Survival Evolved? :D 7 of us on there if people want to come join us give me or cara a shout :D

Think Minecraft meets DayZ meets Jurrasic Park. oh and did anyone mention it has DINOSAURS!!!!! :D
and poop aplenty it seems.

hovering over <insert keysite here> toying with it, can you fit fricking laser beams to the head of the dino??

Reactions: ShadowFax75

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Bought it this morning and have pooped a few times. Pooptastic!

I also managed to poop on ollies passed out body in our base, which was rewarding, thats for drugging me earlier :p

Game itself looks like crap on low on 660 medium hovers around 30fps but i like it.