TOGA promo stuff.. WIP

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Good effort Kello, however, I think the amount of animation is overkill, I don't think anyone will hang around long enough to see the full content, which is a shame because it's all good.
Maybe you can reduce the amount of animation? Or increase the speed?

Cwazy Wabbit

New User
Feb 5, 2012
Dewsbury. West Yorkshire.
Love it! :D however as the others have said, people will rarely hang around for it. The website address needs to be a lot faster, maybe with the sound of gunfire from a LMG and the letters hitting to each shot? The only other comment I have is on join today near the end, put a ! instead of ? You need to make it sound like they have to, not that they can think about it! :)

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
I like both the idea's, I would say that for me Massv, there's too much going on in such a small space.

Perhaps make a series of them showing off each different servers or making the text red for the server ips?

When I look at it, my eyes really don't know where to focus.

The general idea of banners etc should be instant message, with both of them there's just too much info to take in.

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Much better, Still think the "Do you have......" is a little slow.
Could it maybe cascade in with the last animation.. i.e. top to bottom at the same speed as the image animation? Maybe as a solid block of text with the final cascading line over the image, maybe with a little bounce if its not too much ;)

I really like the TOGA symbol at the start, more of that would be good

I'm gonna try and get some decent screenshots of some knifing kills later and put one together myself, opportunity permitting of course, not to pee on your bonfire of course, just because I can and I quite like a bit of graphics.

Vendecca

Banned
Mar 3, 2012
Southport.UK
Massv,any chance when you get a minute you can bang one out to accomadate the CS:GO scene.Same background maybe but one with just the CS server details and we are recruiting,blah,blah,blah.wouldn't mind pushing the recruitment thing on that game too.