Tricky

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
Ok guys been working on a new movie , I really hope you like it , ive made it a lot shorter than others ive made in the past as I detected the length (excuse the pun) was an issue for some , if you do like it plz give it a thumbs up as they take a load of time to make and its nice to know when people like them, ive also as you will see gone against the grain with the music ... any way hope you enjoy.

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
amazing footage and outstanding choice of music very well made

Brownie-UK7

New User
Sep 11, 2012
Vienna
very nice!

I especially like the dip-dip-dip in perfect time to "tri-tri-tricky"! "It's dippy, dip-dip-dip-dippy"

Great vid

Scamss

New User
Feb 18, 2012
Kernow = Cornwall
Can you do one to the music of louis armstrong wonderful world?,( not sure if i dreamt this or seen it before) and show the beautiful side of the game.

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm thinking about doing one to Ian Browns FEAR in a similar way ;) depends as the time and lack of feedback can get a bit off putting, will see :)

Nibbles

Donator
Sep 25, 2010
The Beat's Tears of a Clown was in my first proper record collection. Loved that song.
If your going to do a something with Ian Brown why don't you have Reign as well? The Unkle remix is amazing

Legless

Fallen Soldier
TOGA Member
Nov 3, 2012
Solihull, West Mids
Good choice the Beat hometown band brought back memories got me old Mirror in the Bathroom single out just to look at :D got no bloody turntable now :(

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
Great movie! I'm currently working on my own as you know and the thought of having to make 8 minutes is dreadful. Making 2 minutes already feels like a lifetime.

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
The Beat's Tears of a Clown was in my first proper record collection. Loved that song.
If your going to do a something with Ian Brown why don't you have Reign as well? The Unkle remix is amazing

Tbh mate when making all of my movies ive trawled through hundreds of tracks but its getting them to sync with the in game footage, it takes ages and a shed load of time and patience, a lot of tracks I really love and would love to put in a movie just dont go. I love all types of music tbh im not a person who only likes one particular type , I like Indie rock bands to rap to pop to dance to pretty much everything that's why I like vary what I use as I find so many other movies stuck using Thrash metal/ Dance stuff with a bout 15 min of sniper footage a bit boring for me personally. The music for any frag movie can make or break it for sure. Im glad the movie ive just made seems to have gone down well with the music choice :)

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
Sorry Drungers posted at the same time lol, hang in there bud you know where I am if you need any help, that goes for anyone tbh , its very time consuming but im sure you will be pleased with the end results :)

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
Had to re edit the dam movie and re upload it due to EMI and SME issuing a copyright infringement, anyway its back up here , it shows as 10 min long but its only 8

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
Had to re edit the dam movie and re upload it due to EMI and SME issuing a copyright infringement, anyway its back up here , it shows as 10 min long but its only 8

Interesting.. I'm wondering if I should make the video hidden again. Only people with a link can watch it then.

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
What you want to do is in your video credit the artist and the record company , then if there is any dispute you can fall back on that and counter claim it , its what ive done and now its ok

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
What you want to do is in your video credit the artist and the record company , then if there is any dispute you can fall back on that and counter claim it , its what ive done and now its ok

Ok. I haven't watched the new version since I'm at work. I wasn't aware of that being a trick to counter it.