TS and Discord for all please read

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

waffey73

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 15, 2015
Norfolk
I agree :)
Please guys keep it to a minimum we can still enjoy the banter without a lot of swearing.:iagree:

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Maybe I took the headache comment the wrong way westy. last time I was on ts loads where swearing ..lets leave it that shall we ..non of this was aimed at you. granstand and all that you saying is wrong ..think about the rules . no swearing if thats a rule on a war based volent game ? It just dont make sense imo .listen admins get a bad name at the best of times . I play on other servers and they are always full not sure why this is . ive looked at some of the bans and imo i think its a bit harsh. maybe thats why ..it dont matter westy maybe its me and ive got out the wrong side of bed ...but any how im sorry if ive cause any upset to you or any others .
id still like to leave the clan its just not for me .

I dunno maybe I just dont like rules.

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
Ok lets call this a misunderstanding on both sides :)and say we both carry on the good work

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
ok bumping this up again and asking members to read the rules again especially the red line.

Any one using the c word or abusing others will be asked to stop if they continue they risk being removed.

Reactions: SithOllie

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
Any one using the c word or abusing others will be asked to stop if they continue they risk being removed.

I'm guilty of this.. A lot! There are only about 4-5 of us (all with the same humour and mentality lol) on when it happens though, so it doesn't offend anyone lol. Will keep meself in check when it's fuller though!

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
After careful consideration and consultation it is agreed that we relax the guidelines on language.

Therefore we will no longer enforce language rules on discord, instead ask that no personal attacks or insults are used and absolutely no racism or any other ism is used, and we ask that we all just be careful as to who is in the server with us and respect if some one takes offence we adapt swiftly like adults.