UP(Urban pirates) - Match Challenge - (Battlefield 4)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

wildhippo1

New User
Feb 18, 2016
Your Clan Name:
UP(Urban pirates)
Your Clan Website URL:
Game Type:
Battlefield 4
Game Mode:
Other (specify below)
Other Game Mode:
BF1 was not in gametype=). maybe dom/rush something...duno what you guys like to play^^
Preferred Date 1:
May 21, 2017
Preferred Date 2:
May 21, 2017
Preferred Time:
19:00 cet
Your Server URL:
Expected Team Size:
Your Map Choice:
CW arranger can add me in origin : wildhippo

Trick Shot Bob

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 29, 2016
Count me in

Edit: Looks like it's been confirmed as BF4, sorry stepping out.

Last edited:

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
got this today just to keep you all upto date

Hi! yea we can probably get some more players, conquest cw would be nice. you think it will work with 8 up to 10 players? we might get 10 if we are lucky^^ cq inf with three center flags can work good.. rules that we want is no killcam, no vehicles and friendly fire on if its possible... but maybe we can mix with some rush or dom aswell if your guys plays it. // Tobias

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
Your in

I dont think we can do bf1 as we cant move playees or restart rounds..

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
Your in

I dont think we can do bf1 as we cant move playees or restart rounds..

Hmm I guess this is because EA haven't given out complete control of there servers. Bf4 sounds good tho since you all sounds better at that and have more experience with it. Don't let me rank fool you tho ;) I still happy to play bf4 and I know it better then bf1

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
i dont think that either of our clans have a BF4 server unless we rent one for a day (if this is possible) so im not sure what to do

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
It can be done maybe, now I don't know to much about this server hosting business but I have an idea. Say we use our server. For this to work it would need to be empty and then we get our guys and there in one ts and then one at a time we join the server, until the teams are filled this way hopefully every third person would be Able to pick the team they need to be on. Say they got put in the wrong team they would have the option to swap teams.

I know it's a long winded way of doing it but as a last resort it's hopefully something that would work. This way of it take a while to start the game then we can class that first game as a warm up. AS LONG as the server doesn't auto balance the teams that is else we will have one chance each game to get on the right team :)

This might work but I don't know just an idea from one of them damm youths ;)

Reactions: westonwarrior