Upcoming Battlefield Tournament

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

BioShocker

New User
Jan 3, 2016
Hi all, my name is Scott, and I represent Synergy SquadeSports organisation.

We are currently hosting a new Battlefield Tournament; The Synergy Battlefield 4 UK Spring Nationals.

This is a free to enter tournament for any team, however spaces are limited to 16 teams on a first come first serve basis.

tournament.jpg

So if you are interested in creating a team for 'The Old Gits Army' then please do let me know, we would love to have you signed up.

You may either reply here, or at our site directly, I will personally be checking both!

http://synergy-squad.com/

Reactions: Custom Override

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
I'm interested, are these matches played once a week or? and, may i suggest if we are going to join this tournament we have at least 10 players who are willing to play? So on match day we won't have to wait for players, cancel the match or have to postpone the match.

Maybe we should make a list of interested players here..?