What are you watching on Amazon Prime?

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Well, we have a Netflix thread....I think Amazon deserves one too! :popcorn:

Just finished Startup Season 2 and Halt and Catch Fire Season 4. Both are brilliant for different reasons :):first:

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
A lot of series are not viewable in the Netherlands....

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Just watched CODumentary:

"Independent documentary charting the rise of hit video game Call Of Duty & how it grew into a global blockbuster. From launch in 2003 through to the present day, the film tells a fascinating story covering the game's epic rich history"

Made me feel a bit nostalgic about COD4 - defo one of the greatest FPS games ever made IMO :)

Still don't know if I really want to get the new one. I like the WWII setting but the reviews haven't been great from what I've read.....but will see how many others get it, perhpaps for the WAR mode??

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
...Made me feel a bit nostalgic about COD4 - defo one of the greatest FPS games ever made IMO :)
Still don't know if I really want to get the new one. I like the WWII setting but the reviews haven't been great from what I've read.....but will see how many others get it, perhpaps for the WAR mode??

Agreed, it's been simply downhill ever since COD5. I'm postponing COD WWII to get more comments from the pc gamers, what worries me is that it's a simple translation from the console game.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Can you buy COD 4 remastered on the PC?
Yes, it's 39,99 EUR though

edit:
And bad userreviews on steam.

I do hope amazon will sort it so that we in the Netherlands can also watch the same series as in the UK. Right now there is not a lot of choice tbh.

Last edited:

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
What I've been told and also seen, COD4 remastered has all kind of new weapons and gadgets in air drops which have absolutely nothing to do with the original game. They've spoiled even the old game this way, but hey, they bring in the stuff they believe the gamers want to have. dohh.

And now, returning the thread to Amazon Prime!

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Preacher (on season 2 now, good series tho)
American Gods (Ian McShane!!! its only bloody Lovejoy!)
The Tick but havent watched many of them
Grand Tour (obviously when seawson 2 launches I'm all over that)

Amazon doesn't do me like Netflix, just less to watch on the service I think...but then I get it by default of being a prime member, so its not as if i feel like i'm paying for it anyway (I easily make my prime membership up in next day deliveries) :)

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
is amzon worth it?

Well like most people, i use it for the next day prime delivery service which I more than get my moneys worth for, but to get the prime video to is a great bonus. I find the content to be on par with that of Netflix and (get ready Khanny...) it has fewer super hero shows :)

Reactions: SUPASTARR