Where do you plant your ass?

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
Or more like.. on what?

After weeks of working from home, I've come to the conclusion that I need a new chair for the home office.

Any of you guys n Meanie have gaming chairs? Any recommendations?

NF

M1ndUn0t

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Hey Ninja,

I have Boulies Ninja Pro Series fully black, which is based on Secretlab or Noblechairs but about £100 cheaper ;-)
I have done lots of searching and read lots of reviews plus now after about 6 months of testing can say its fantastic and well worth it ;-)

Reactions: Ninja_Freak

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
yeah after the second week my coccyx started giving me shooting pains because house chairs, even a lot of "gaming" ones arent designed for all day seating. I bought a memoryfoam cushion but it didnt help so I came in and nicked my office chair lol

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Feb 2, 2014
For really good chairs you probably want herman millers. But they are expensive.
I have a secret lab Titan (because I am tall). Downside is, that it's sweaty especially in this weather.
Quality is pretty good. The chair almost looks the same as when I bought it 2 years ago (it shipped on june 25th of 2018) and I use it every day multiple hours.

If finances permit I would probably go for a herman miller next(maybe a refurbished one).

Reactions: darcy67

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
I went for a second hand steelcase leap chair I got from 2ndhand.com. Brand new it retails for around £1k but I got mine for £200. It has proper lumbar support and is worth every penny.

I had a DX Racer seat and whilst it was comfortable short term, over a longer period it just killed my back.

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
For really good chairs you probably want herman millers. But they are expensive.
I have a secret lab Titan (because I am tall). Downside is, that it's sweaty especially in this weather.
Quality is pretty good. The chair almost looks the same as when I bought it 2 years ago (it shipped on june 25th of 2018) and I use it every day multiple hours.

If finances permit I would probably go for a herman miller next(maybe a refurbished one).
I looked at the Herman Miller chairs but found I was getting a better seat with the Steelcase Leap. The Herman Millers seem to come in different size whereas the steelcase comes in one size which is adjustable to all shapes and sizes.

Reactions: ShadowFax75

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
Hey Ninja,

I have Boulies Ninja Pro Series fully black, which is based on Secretlab or Noblechairs but about £100 cheaper ;-)
I have done lots of searching and read lots of reviews plus now after about 6 months of testing can say its fantastic and well worth it ;-)

Looks quite good. I'm looking at Noble at the moment but they are quite expensive.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Battle.net ID
z3r0KillsAgn#2234
I have a really nice high end chair for my office work, but since my better half has now stolen it, as well as my spare PC AND gaming laptop, I am now sitting on this £7 bucket of shite all day looooooooooooong!!

But it is strangely comfy! :excited:

• Haha
Reactions: M1ndUn0t

M1ndUn0t

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
I have a really nice high end chair for my office work, but since my better half has now stolen it, as well as my spare PC AND gaming laptop, I am now sitting on this £7 bucket of shite all day looooooooooooong!!

But it is strangely comfy! :excited:

Is that even chair? I thought its fly trap :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Clown and Meanie