why is Ts3 such a wobbly piece of ......

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
I give up, been trying for the last two days to get Ts3 to not crash on my fresh install.

Googling it gives sod all :( waaaah!!!!

Its totally random, sometimes just firing it up is enough for it to fall over, never mind actually connect to a bloody server!

Man forgot how crap Ts is when it starts this crap, Ventrilo wees all ove rit for stability :(

<leaves desktop to kick small furry animals round the flat>

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
yer its been since I did a fresh reformat yesterday. Gawd knows ive rolled back to an older LAN driver and it seems to be a bit more stable.

**UPDATE** sussed it out, par tof my windows 7 install is corrupt, turns out MS messed up the SP1 iso :mad: SFC /scannow cant repair them cos source is corrupt...oh well reformat again it is, seems to affect Win 7 Ultimate x64 ISOs

muppets!

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
see u do all this blah blah blah stuff and u feck it up glad im a total muppet were pcs are concerned .

saying that total muppets pc runs ssssmmmmmmoooooottttthhhhhhhhh :lol:

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
pack up your pc and send it to your southern brethren and we will sort it out obviously the technology is waaaayyyyy to advanced for you guys up north

oh and if you need a proper win7 iso ;) just drop me a line

Pete

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
heheh yer yer all :p I grabbed a fixed win7 x64 ultimate ISO via TechNet/MSDN @work today (hurrah for a 1Gbps net pipe) and tested it on a VM before building a new usb install key. Currently reinstalling all my games and apps now I have a proper SP1 image. All the weird errors have ceased thank god :) TS should be ok. will install that next.

Currently installing BF3.... fingers crossed ill be gamebound by toms morning if im lucky lol

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
You know for someone who is a certified Microsoft person you seem to struggle a lot with something as basic as an OS install :D