Winner WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

dAVEUS

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sweden
Finally over 2k rating in Duo-FPP :)
Pushed over 300 rating last night.
ee7fc416e0fb2e7448c514bf58aea327.png

Crispy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 13, 2016
I actually really enjoyed that game with carl, I think we mostly had shit guns (atleast I did) and were in contact the entire game

dAVEUS

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sweden
I actually really enjoyed that game with carl, I think we mostly had shit guns (atleast I did) and were in contact the entire game
Thats a good thing though - play with less played weapons more will help you next time you just cant find that fully decked m4. And also, jump high populated place to leran the mechanics even more

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

Crispy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 13, 2016
That didnt sound condesending at all... I have just been running around with my hands in the air up until now.

dAVEUS

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sweden
Sithollie, way to man. If you have any questions or problems with me, feel free to simply just talk to me. Im a competetive guy. If you cant take that, then you dont have to. We all are different. I take my gaming serious aswell to have fun.
But Hey, im just gonna shut up, and not give you In any way tips and tricks how to simply improve in Pubg.
If you cant even show your reply to others Im really not gonna bother with you.

But Yeah, id u have issues with me, feel free to talk to me. Youll probably find me in Pubg 3 @ts.

And, also, Im not English talking as Mother lsnguage. My comment on Carls chicken Dinner wasnt intended being condesending at all. Language gap happens.

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

Last edited: