YouTube Vlog update!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Oi oi peeps :) I hope I don't bore you guys too much with these :) got some new content, and some funny content as well that you may find interesting :)

I cannot wait for BF1 when I can start using some for you all ;)

Reactions: Quic

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hey all, sorry to always bore you to death with these :) but a few more things have been put up on Bugtube :p

Talking about gamescon etc here

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hey all, been a while since I annoyed you all with updates :) the life of a youtube noobie is going well... 343 subscribers and just over 87,000 views so far.. :) here's some new content to have a look at :)

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys and girls, thought i'd update you all...

Some really nice things have been going on with my channel... Almost made 500 subs yay! and smashed the 100,000 views target!

I've got some new channel graphics and thumbnail graphics and things are going really well!

Thank you so much for baring with me! I'm not going to lie... from Day 1 this YouTube idea has pretty much taken over! And I really appreciate the clan bearing with me :) I'm now at a stage where most of my recording etc is done on the weekend which makes my evenings free on the weekdays!

Anyhow.. Yeah thought i'd share the love :)

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Nice 1 debug glad your hard work is paying of keep it up :)