BF2042 Impressions?

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
hmm gonna have to change my speakers too. The PC is way under my desk so I cant reach the jack sockets for the headphones and mic. I need to find some cheapish speakers that have those sockets on the front of them that'd make life simples. Or a Soundbar with 3.5mm audio sockets I guess.

Nothings ever straight forward.

McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Tried to play the game after a long break. Result: the whole game & pc freezes (forced shut down required, doesn't react to CTRL-ALT-DEL), crashes in the middle of the game, or finds a game alright but instead of starting it closes down the whole game. If "repair the game" doesn't help, I'll have to uninstall it for good.

EDIT: didn't have to uninstall after all, runs now well. And the new (?) Breakthrough 64 Solo game mode seems to suit me well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Binary

McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
"Update #3.3 releases on Tuesday, March 8. This update brings further bug fixes, control and keybinding related changes, the introduction of updated Scoreboard functionality, and the release of The Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle as thank you to Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition, Year 1 Pass, and Year 1 Pass and Ultimate Pack upgrade owners*.

With the introduction of the updated Scoreboard functionality we’d once again like to express our commitment to listening to your feedback and improving your in-game experience with each update." :lol:

- downloading

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I will try it later to see how the performance is. I do not think they worked on that if I read the patchnotes