Member behavior in GTA V with TOGA.

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Evening gents.

It was only a matter of time until this post was going to be written up as a gentle reminder. I would like to remind a few people that even though we are playing a completely different game than Battlefield, we have all decided to join a crew called TOGA <The Old Gits Army> therefore your attitude and beavior you display in game, can very easily to be honest be linked to the Battlefield clan, especially as most of you are also called the same.

So please bare in mind, that we still need to respect each other ingame and public players too.. However annoying and crazy they get, you need to keep a level head and becareful what you say or do!

Also TS etiquette is no different in the GTA V channel to any others, therefore please be aware if any admin comes in and catches you using inapropriate language or flaming anyone (Not that any of us do anyway), you will likely be removed from the channel.

Many thanks!

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
I've heard some choice words recently, which need to be addressed again. I'm no saint, but i stay away from a certain word which has been spoken a couple of times.

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
Yes Ive noticed some vile language lately debug such as the (C)harlie (U)niform (N)ovember (T)ango words being used!!! I would hope as admin you will rule the GTA 5 channel with an iron fist!!!

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Yes Ive noticed some vile language lately debug such as the (C)harlie (U)niform (N)ovember (T)ango words being used!!! I would hope as admin you will rule the GTA 5 channel with an iron fist!!!
yep C yoU Next Tuesday is unacceptable even between friends, not to mention being a derogatory term to all genders.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I agree DeBug, in that case we should get rid of the emblem Moosepiss created in the emblem gallery of the TOGA crew (sorry Moosepiss). That emblem is not really TOGA-worthy imho.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I agree DeBug, in that case we should get rid of the emblem Moosepiss created in the emblem gallery of the TOGA crew (sorry Moosepiss). That emblem is not really TOGA-worthy imho.

I saw it yesterday...pse do so.

Last edited:

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
I never swear over comms (as far as I can remember), but can I just say that Mando shot me repeatedly last night & I only got him once. Im sure theres something hidden in the rules about that.

Reactions: Zero

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
So I removed it, I take all the blame :)

That was a mistake adding it to TOGA emblem as it was for myself not the crew emblem an deleted it as soon as I realized however after speaking with shadowfax he explained that it was still showing up.

My apology's

Morthor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 8, 2014
Adding to the swearing, there's a lot of shouting, which for me is even worse. I can ignore swearing, as I say my small share like anyone. But there's no evading shouting.

Although it's not part of the TS etiquette, I really wish that people didn't use games and TS to lash out for their own problems. We all come here for some fun and laugh, regardless of our personal lives.
For me, playing with all the guys, being on TS, is a get away from the daily life. While I'm here, I just try to have fun and think of nothing else. Doesn't work every day, but if I'm it a not so sociable mood, I just mute myself and play single player games.

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Guys, any issues or other things you want to address, please send me a PM and leave this post as clear as possible :) Many thanks

Reactions: McTavish

DuVeL1447

New User
Oct 25, 2014
Thanks for getting my arse fucked to hell and other rather insults on my be halve over failing a mission. I'm sorry we didn't get it done but your reply over TeamSpeak was just not done.I'm not playing it as long as you guys do but get abused over TS like that is not done.

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
Ok this kind of thing is exactly what we have been posting about for far too long. I even put a warning on ts every time some one joins.
Duval, Debug. please copy me in on any PM. I have already checked my logs.

Reactions: GunwitchUK