New server

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Chosac1A

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hei all, just wanted to write down an explanation for the 'hax' shoutout on the new server.
Player was "Quantomini", he was invisible (visual and MAV), only the gun was showing and no, it wasn't the DICE camo. He was spottable tho, with the 3D marker. Other players complained about aimbot/wallhack, but I have not seen that myself. His score on that game was 40:3, and pretty much the same next game. By the second game most Togas and regulars left, many of the ones left were probably carrying pb and fairfight bans as well, never seen them before on the server. I told everyone to come back tomorrow when everything will be set up.
Cheers

Chosac1A

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 15, 2015
PS: The server on the other hand was running great with 64 players, better than the other one even on 30Hz.

Reactions: westonwarrior

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
hes banned I could not remove him with out restarting the server so that's why it went down for a bit