PC Version of GTAV delayed again :(

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

WKD555

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2015
Driffield, East Yorkshire
SO I guess the days of BF4 on here are numbered then. With my download speed I guess I would be better buying the disc version anyone know where I could get it from as pay day week on friday :yahoo:

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I'm always ready for any MetroLocker round! And occasional RO2/RS, but I'm a lone TOGA-wolf there...GTAV is quite ok, I haven't ever before played any GTA but did my share of driving and career building in Mafia II, Sleeping Dogs (and LOTS of driving in LA Noir). :)

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Nah, i'll be on for some bf4 later. Just the excitement of a new game for a few days :)

WKD555

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2015
Driffield, East Yorkshire
True but that's just it I like the new game feeling even with the promises for bf4 ect would be nice. Will be on later aswell after session at the gym with the trainer doh!!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
btw, maybe the title of this popular thread should be modified: "delayed again" removed? :) -stripclub, lol Torched...:lol:

Reactions: GunwitchUK

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
A side note: Why are the traffic lights ALWAYS red in any game which requires driving? Do they have to imitate RL so accurately? :blink:

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
ive not left Bf4 totally, granted i was getting a bit tired of playing the same 10 maps over and over and over...........and after 50 or so hours online I think that's acceptable.

One thing that has impressed me is the general stability of GTA even on release day and the visuals/hardware reqs wee all over Bf4s which is crazy considering how old Bf4 actually is. Same with attention to detail, you can see R*N clearly put a lot of love & time & play testing into their products, something DICE should learn from, but they wont, lets face it they havnt since the 90s, they not gonna start giving a monkeys ballsack now, that went from DICEs mantra when they stopped being a mod house and sold their soul to EA.

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
Totally agree Mando. My wife was watching over my shoulder at the weekend as I nicked a twin engined airplane for my first attempt at flying, flew - a bit wobbly - under a few bridges, over hills and down valleys then landed it in the middle of nowhere on some old road. The draw distance, sunset and the scenery below and in the distance were frankly amazing to look at. This game surpassed anything I can remember playing on a PC for some considerable time.

Reactions: Mandoscottie