BF3 Beta

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

NePa5

New User
Jul 5, 2010
Leeds, UK
Thanks for the tips, never really thought to order a newsletter or anything. tbh If I don't get beta, it doesn't much matter after all, because by the time of its' release there's RO2 already rolling. But alpha would have nicely filled the gap for the next 5 weeks though. :)

You do know that the alpha is only supposed to last until the 1st of August(however with how random EA have chosen the alpha invites,it could still be going when the game releases at this rate.)

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
You do know that the alpha is only supposed to last until the 1st of August(however with how random EA have chosen the alpha invites,it could still be going when the game releases at this rate.)

Yeah, I just wasn't very specific with my choice of words. Would have partly filled the gap for the next 5 weeksetc...ofcourse :)

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
I've still got BC2, Shogun Total War, Ascendancy, Borderlands and Sins of a Solar Empire to fill the gap :)

4orky

Reg User
May 20, 2011
Doncaster
woot woot got the email for Alpha tester and passed on my info to another member for them to look at please feel free to ask for info if you would like to try it out to test your rigs if it can play it before purchase of the game...........

Gibbo78

Jun 9, 2011
do you mean bf1942 gunny they were gonna release bf1943 but decided not to i pre ordered it then got raped for the cash :(

TheHitman04

Aug 31, 2010
Consett, Co Durham
woot woot got the email for Alpha tester and passed on my info to another member for them to look at please feel free to ask for info if you would like to try it out to test your rigs if it can play it before purchase of the game...........

I wouldnt mind a go if you dont mind mate

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
do you mean bf1942 gunny they were gonna release bf1943 but decided not to i pre ordered it then got raped for the cash :(

Aye fella. Incidentally i found all my discs this morning when having a clear out of my gaming shelf!

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
The original BF Vietnam positively wee's all over the BC2 version. The best though has to be Vietcong.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Thanks for the headsup. After reading the thread update some 2,5 hours ago I used my lunch break to rush home and to enter the alpha site (accepted) - now it's downloaded and waiting for the very first trial. Will do it first thing, when I get home again...:)