Do you ever dream BF3?

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Crotador

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 20, 2012
I don't ever remember dreaming about a game before but I had a rather disturbing dream last night that I was playing BF3 for real.

I have vivid images of creeping up behind a group of snipers and knifing some and shooting others with my pistol.

I think I might need therapy! Where is the alcohol?

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
Did you wake up in a wet patch because if you did I can assure you it wasn't bf3 you were dreaming about.

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
Don't worry Crot, I have the same. My girlfriend once woke me up at night because I was talking Russian. She said I was screaming something like "granada!".

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
lmao ... nurse pass the medication please .. and tighten the restraining straps :uzi:

Pete

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
I don't ever remember dreaming about a game before but I had a rather disturbing dream last night that I was playing BF3 for real.

I have vivid images of creeping up behind a group of snipers and knifing some and shooting others with my pistol.

I think I might need therapy! Where is the alcohol?

Havnt had it with BF3 but I remember years ago when I first played Half-life (id spent all Saturday playing totally engrossed, smoking da herb whilst playing) then went to bed with the missus at the time after a good 12-15hour gaming sesh.

She awoke at OMG Oclock with me yelping in my sleep "theyre after me theyre after me" she woke me pissing herself saying whats wrong honey.....

I wailed...."its the headcrabs theyre sucking my face!!!, and ive only got my fooking stupid crowbar left!" :p

My mrs has a bad dream regularly, it always involves spiders on her face hehehe, I mean waking up proper bricking it about spiders she sees on the walls...tis funny calming her down and zonk shes asleep again :p bless her! she always screams out loud, then I awake crapping myself!

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
alien_facehugger_001_1197062102.jpg

Reactions: Mandoscottie

AlbaZombie

New User
Nov 6, 2012
Arbroath
Bit of an old thread, but yeah Headcrabs are freaky lil Feckers, never dreamt about them though, I was once playing through the original half life about 13 years ago, in a darkened room headphones low on ammo and knee deep in Headcrab Zombies, when my darling wife sneeked up behind me and blows on my neck. Took me half an hour to come down from the ceiling.

I have however had dreams where I was Corvo in Dishonored, which was actually pretty awesome and disturbing at the same time there was a lot of stabbyness.