Got an extra room in your house?

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Tinhead_Ausf_B

New User
Jun 20, 2011
Hamburg, Germany
Christmas is coming, in case you don't know yet what to wish for from your loved ones, here's an idea:

[video=youtube;nQR49JGySTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM[/video]

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Have added to my christmas list and informed the kids that one of the rooms they currently occupy will be re-zoned to allow for the building of this simulator...

NePa5

New User
Jul 5, 2010
Leeds, UK
Have added to my christmas list and informed the kids that one of the rooms they currently occupy will be re-zoned to allow for the building of this simulator...

Prepares to go visit(just to test you have set it all up correctly:lol:)

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
Have informed my Captain that for all the mucking around i'm getting and travelling to different Army Careers offices i'm doing, that he could use the slush fund at work to get me one :lol:

His answer was: "Now then wee fella, go f**k yerself" :lol:

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
Let's get one for the clan, starting next month:

Goal amount for this month: 24,000 GBP, Received: 190 GBP (0.79%)

Donations help pay for our game servers, team speak, procon hosting, and clan website hosting and everything else. Please use the donate forum link below or see public announcements for more information