Left for dead 2

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
How mad is this game? Blood splatter......Zombie Bile...eeeew but very intense...

I'll be playing this game in a well lit room for sure

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
All it does these days is give me blue screen of death. A very good game but quite similar to Left 4 Dead so I got bored of it pretty quickly (not that I can actually play it any more without crashing).

Plush Ninja

Banned
Jul 8, 2010
This game is nuts :D

Steam says I've played it for 710 hours now. Versus Mode is where it's at, but if you want even more fun, join a gaming community like ZCC on Steam and you get an option to join their servers from the main screen. They run stuff like 10v10 versus with extra bells and whistles, like earning money ("caps") with which you can buy perks and boons for yourself and your team.

The ZCC mod is the most advanced out there, but you can find similar ones on other servers. The common element is that you have 10 players per side and things get really intense that way. Highly recommended :D

Rapid

New User
Oct 20, 2010
South Yorkshire
Gunny dont delay, get em, you will not be disappointed.
I wasnt bothered till the son gifted me L4D and loved it so much i loaned the wifes CC and purchased L4D2 :D

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
Dunno Supa. The game laods and I can either play it for an hour or it occurs as soon as the game loads in but I get Blue Screen of Death mainly for that game. No idea what causes it but I could play it for ages without any problems.