Loving the bass!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Pretty good mate. Yes I'm into bass and most of the dance scene. Old skool and new stuff, like a lot of trance as well.

Reactions: Mandoscottie

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
much the same matty, even tried to make some tunage myself, varying degrees of happiness from my own samplesets, fruityloops was the tool of choice, mates got a Casio Synth and still tinkers, I don't get to find the time these days :p

Aphex Still does it for me :) sooooooooo ahead of his time!

And another of my heros who still sounds as good today.

Last edited:

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
I wish I had the time to do more with music. I rarely even listen to music these days, apart from when I'm in the car really.
I listen to a lot more vocal stuff these days than just pure bass... some of my fav tracks of late.....

This video is how I imagine half the old gits on here:

Really like this video too...

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
gentleman this is what you call bass lines :)

old skool garage tip on this one....brrrrp brrp!

now play this one full whack!

Reactions: Sparky1984

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Doesn't really have a bassline, but it has a beat and its good :)
Been hunting this down for years after hearing it mixed into some orb.

^ An all time fav.

What better not only one of my all time fav tunes but remixed by Plastikman :D:D:D:D

Sparky1984

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
there all great tune's by the way guys, I like anything with a good bass line, good vocals, synths. Including hardhouse, trance, hard trance, house, hardcore (as long it has no distortion as hate distorted bass) old skool garage, hip-hop, R&B, urban, sensation white and sensation black, dubstep . . . . . the list goes on lol as long as it has one of those first four things i like it hahahaha

Just like this track