Our Gaming setups! How we roll !! TOGA style

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Tjay

New User
Jan 8, 2010
Apeldoorn, Holland
Just to give you guys'n'gals some inside information on our new house................this is the gaming-area (and also office etc.)

IMG_1384.jpg

That hammer is in case of getting an attack of the Angry German Kid LOL

Now people, let's see your rooms!!

jayjay

Donator
Feb 15, 2010
Just to give you guys'n'gals some inside information on our new house................this is the gaming-area (and also office etc.)

IMG_1384.jpg

That hammer is in case of getting an attack of the Angry German Kid LOL

Now people, let's see your rooms!!

great set up Tj

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
And I still need someone to post my pic's, if a photobucket or equivalent is still needed...I've been searching the threads about how to attach photos directly, but I guess you still create the links?

Cheers, McTavish
<

btw, another great pic there - Kerosin!

Tjay

New User
Jan 8, 2010
Apeldoorn, Holland
Nice Kerosin! I see you have an eeepc, I still have one lying around somewhere...always handy in your bag!

BTW McTav: I used photobucket
<

K-Kerosin

New User
Jan 11, 2010
Germany
Nice Kerosin! I see you have an eeepc, I still have one lying around somewhere...always handy in your bag!

yeah, i bought it 2 weeks ago! sometimes i need it at work! its better than to do some stuff at home
<

MrsHunter

New User
Jan 8, 2010
Here is mine and Ken's (stardust) room

Oh, see you got a new fishtank (if this is really a nano-cube... my eyes are hurting a lot in the moment, so maybe it could be sth else.

Nanook

New User
Jan 8, 2010
Chav town, Kent
Oh, see you got a new fishtank (if this is really a nano-cube... my eyes are hurting a lot in the moment, so maybe it could be sth else.

It is a 5lt nano-cube and has the baby fish in from the other new tank up stairs.

By the way anyone want some fish they are giving birth so often.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Nice pics, everyone! jayjay, you still have that thing(?) on the left side of the table clock...
<

Cheers, McTavish

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Thanks, Nanook, once again for doing the posting for me via photobucket!
<

Cheers, McTavish
<

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
I thought i'd start a thread so we can share our gaming station setups and gadgets etc etc etc (maybe Mr Zero can make it a Sticky 'cos i think it'll be funny :) )