Vikings Season 3 finale..

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Not sure how many are in to this but Season 3 finished last week.

Worst season of the 3 but I think the next one could be pretty good. I expected a better finale to this season with more fighting but was disappointed..

won't say too much in case you haven't finished the season yet but you'll get what I mean when I say "called it" in the last episode!

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
I agree, it wasn't great. I found the last part of the finale rather unexpected though.

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
And they continued to drag the England part out so looks like the next season will be split between the two.. would rather just the one when they cram everything in to so few episodes.

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
I quite enjoyed it and the sneaky bit at the end made me giggle. Floki was a bit of a nob tho, but it was a slowish season.

galroniii

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 18, 2012
If you do a little research you will see how they are trying to tie elements of real history to their storyline. For instance Rollo is the Viking name for Robert or something who turns out to be William the conquerors ancestor. They must have always known they would do this. I agree that it seems like they want to split the story into Normans(Norsemen) and Vikings in England. I wonder if Ragnar will even make the next season if they start wanting to make a generational shift. I am liking the cunning bastard Wessex king though. Corrupt indeed.