Zigus' creations

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

zigus maximus

New User
Dec 29, 2011
Hello guys. I see most of you are doing sigs, but I'll move away a bit. I want to use this thread for posting my 3D as well as 2D creations. In the future I really want to purse the path of games design - especially that of 3D modelling and graphics. I'm getting better and better in time, however really lack skill when it comes to texturing. So, most of my models here will be "naked" :D

Well, here we go:

Simple book:
book3ej.jpg

Vietnamese outside table thing :D

Only two for now. These have been made yesterday and are both relatively low poly (book is not exactly... could be a lot less. However I really had no idea what the wire-mesh would look like with that damn thing. If I were to do it again now I'd reduce the poly count by... loads :D

More to come later :)

On a different note: some Warhammer stuff :D

This one is a lil bit dusty :D

The WAAAGH banner inspired by Dawn of War and created out of Balsa :)

Poor painting but converted Black Templars into the chaotic Red Corsairs

Still unpainted Chaos Imperial Guard
45908_1366643258777_1612556626_944887_5670502_n.jpg

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Nice work - I always fancied getting into 3d modelling so I could create meshes for maps, but as I'm colour blind, I would not be able to create my own textures, normal maps etc to bake onto the models, so thought It would probably be a waste of time.

zigus maximus

New User
Dec 29, 2011
Added some of my WH stuff :) Btw. is there an option to create "spoiler" tags? Button that allows for a messege to roll out. I think it would be useful to put pictures in it so they don't spam the entire page.

As to color blindness - I see what you mean. However you could still do the modelling part ;)