All walking dead fans!!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
TWD Will continue, as Zero says, they don't exactly follow the graphic novels, except for some major large plot lines like the Wolves......... who are coming.

The companion series is just to expand upon the current series but elsewhere in the country.

I've had a chat with Kirkman and Jonathan Maberry who has also written about a ZA, and there are characters from TWD in Maberry's Rot and Ruin series as the two are going to collide at some point WOOT

Reactions: Quic

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Of course it will continue...... their milking (steady MoosePiss) it as much as they can with multiple episodes where nothing really happens!!!! But I continue to watch it because I''m come this far and have to see how it all ends!!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I finally read this thread, I thought there might have been spoilers lol. WD continues again in October, so at least the season 6 is coming. -There was some action in the last episodes, right? :)