Battlefield 3

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
lucky bugger! I was hoping it was gunna get released on Steam soon but i cant wait. All sorted now

A

ATestUser72

Doubt it will be on steam as exclusivity is for Origin only

A

ATestUser72

i just got an email from Game saying I will receive my game early in fact I will receive it in 21 days WTF????

A

ATestUser72

That is what I am thinking, but it definatly said I was pre-selected to get it in 21 days, probably some advertising scam or some other shit lol, I will expect it on release date or the beta :)

A

ATestUser72

heard nothing as of yet m8, got my ears firmly glued to the ground, even tried contacting my mate in Canada to see if he is willing to leak out any info

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
I cant remember if i signed up on a site when I instaled medal of pish.....

Maybe they will tell us to d/l BETA and enter MoH key?

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
when it's available, it'll automatically pop up on your steam library that you can download it.

Your beta key will be available via the normal right click menu's

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
So you preorder BF3 and end up getting a beta to play it before hand!
That's just messed up

Anyway, preordered from Play.com

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
I'll just go and buy it from Game on the day of release. I can't be bothered to have someone deliver it late.

When's the release date then?